Product Manager Payments Compliance (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that likes to work with us in a fast paced and dynamic team to bring the AirPlus product suite to the next level.
In your role, you will be responsible to manage the compliance of our existing AirPlus Product Suite, having the overall goal of meeting both, our customer's and regulatory requirements.
Basis of negotiation
Ensuring product viability and a great payment experience by managing the compliance of our Product Suite with a focus on PSD2, SCA, 3DS EMV, Mastercard Mandates and AML.
- Ensure compliance of our product suite
- Deliver industry expertise in the payment card networks and e-commerce payments security
- Understand, assess and define product specific requirements
- Optimize existing processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Bring AirPlus into a proactive position for topics such as Strong Customer Authentication
- Development of a strategic roadmap in regards to future regulatory product developments
- Ensure customer value and viability for our products
- Plan, develop and conduct trainings for customers and colleagues
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
We are an international team of Product Managers, being responsible for all our existing core products at AirPlus.
- Significant work experience in a product related regulatory, e-commerce or authentication relevant environment
- Sound understanding of payment processes and their regulatory requirements
- Customer-driven mindset with a focus on reducing friction in our customer's payment experience
- Graduated in business studies, economics or business informatics or in a comparable field
- Excellent communication skills, able to present complex concepts in a clear manner
- Self-confidence to work in an international environment and across all hierarchy levels
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language would be beneficial
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: