Account Manager, Nordics
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the portfolio of existing Sweet Spot (between EUR500k and EUR5M billing volume) customers whose headquarters or main contact/decision making unit resides within the Nordic countries.
Sales / CRM
You will be responsibe for generating revenue growth through existing accounts in accordance with ambitous targets.
This position is home office based. With location in Sweden or another Nordic country.
It will require a high frequency of domestic and sometimes international travel.
- Sole responsibility for successful management of a defined portfolio of existing Sweet Spot Accounts
- Increase revenue through global up-selling and cross-selling
- Ongoingly start up new sales cycles within his/her portfolio
- Build and maintain a network with with all relevant internal- and external stakeholders and partners
- Ensure effective collaboration with all relevant internal departments, external stakeholders and partners
- Ensure regular, comprehensive and structured reporting within the organization to communicate achievements, customers requirements and specific developments
- Overall responsibility for the bidding process during contract re-negotiation or extension as well as re-bidding process
- Using knowledge regarding industry trends to aid in (larger) Sweet Spot account planning
By joining AirPlus, you will :
- Be part of a division that challenges its team members and invests in their development
- Be part of a passionate and international team
- Bachelor’s degree is required (or equivalent qualification). Studies in Business Administration or International Business is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of successful, professional experience in (international) sales and account management positions.
- Candidates with a proven track record in one of the following industries may have a preference: payment, business travel, expense management, or a related field
- Excellent English and Swedish communication skills. Additional languages such Danish, Norwegian or Finnish are an advantage
- Hollistic perspective
- Abillity to work effective individually and in teams.
- Takes responsibility for actions
- Builds wide and effective networks inside and outside the organization
- Outstanding negotiation skills with decision makers
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: