Hawker Pacific Aerospace, Sun Valley, CA is seeking Material Coordinator to support its Supply Chain – Purchasing department. You will be responsible for coordinate with all involved parties and to ensure reliable logistics support process. So what are you waiting to join the exciting world of Hawker Pacific Aerospace?
Sun Valley, CA
The Material Coordinator is responsible for:
- Support Central Material Management functions in the negotiation of contracts to secure materials and obtain best cost opportunities.
- Contributes to discussion on process improvement opportunities within his field of action.
- Documents continuous improvement projects.
- Prepare presentations for management meetings.
- This individual has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned task.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Adhere to all the rules, regulations, and safety guidelines.
- Responsibility to work with LEAN Manufacturing principles.
- Performs other duties as required by business needs.
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Material Coordinator must fulfill the following requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five (5) years related experience.
- Two years previous supervisor experience in a manufacturing setting or equivalent. Ability to operate all shop equipment.
- Landing Gear and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask tasks from multiple administrators.
- SAP Knowledge.
*Relocation assistance not provided by the company
Hawker Pacific Aerospace is an international maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) service provider with bases in Sun Valley, USA, and London, UK. Originally founded as a part of British Aerospace in 1980 and taken over by Lufthansa Technik AG in 2002, the company has specialized in the maintenance of landing gears and other components. With a workforce of around 600, total floor space of about 31,500 square meters and an annual throughput of 750 overhauls of landing gears and other components, Hawker Pacific Aerospace is one of the biggest landing gear specialists in the world.http://www.hawker.com/
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: