Quality Manager (Lido)
Work with us!
In the flight-planning and navigation processes, digitalization is a game changer. The entire dispatch process is becoming increasingly dynamic and data driven. State-of-the-art apps are replacing paper charts. New technologies provide opportunities to display real-time tactical data, such as weather, airspace, and traffic information.
Lufthansa Systems with its Lido solutions supports airlines - increasing the safety and reducing the workload of the entire mission – both on the ground and in the air.
- As a Quality Manager (Lido) you will strongly cooperate within Lido Quality Managers framework on processes improvements that will enable Lido organization to improve the service and increase customer satisfaction.
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Free snacks / drinks
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge about lean management, six sigma and other methods of processes streamlining, as well as root cause analysis methods,
- Experience in work with ISO 9001:2015,
- Knowledge about agile-driven quality management and agile auditing,
- Quality 4.0 promotor,
- Experience in work with various metrics e.g. KPIs, key results,
- Data analysis skills,
- System thinking,
- Ability to make fact-based decision,
- Experience in conducting process improvements,
- Experience in project management,
- Ability to apply customer centric approach,
- Ability to work in a very complex environment with many interrelations,
- Very good presentation skills,
- Advanced English skills.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Teilen über Ihren Social Media Account
Klicken Sie auf eines der Icons:
Zum Kopieren des Links klicken Sie auf folgendes Icon: