Work with us!
Lufthansa's Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for Java/Kotlin Developer to support us in our crucial projects. The Digital Delivery Lab is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.
We have currently openings in projects:
- GroupApp, mobile application for our group Airlines supporting our passengers during whole customer journey. Customer Web Portal, where we create complex content management system for web pages of biggest Airlines in Lufthansa Group. We are responsible for architecture and implementation of CMS, backens and frontend parts of systems.
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Free snacks / drinks
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Experience working with HTTP based APIs e.g. REST / SOAP,
- Solid knowledge of Spring Framework,
- Experience with Kotlin,
- Experience with Git, CI, CD,
- Knowledge of NoSql databases - mongoDB/cosmosDB.
What do we welcome?
- Apache camel,
- Spring WebFlux,
- Support tools: SoapUI, Postman, mockserver,
- Experience with mobile app clients (iOS, Android),
- Experience with Azure or other public cloud services.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: