SAP SRM Specialist with German
The SAP SRM Customer Service Agent is responsible for answering inquiries by phone and in respective ticketing tool, resolving users’ problems, fulfilling service requests, maintaining process database and documentation and transferring issues to the respective department.
Does this sounds familiar to you? If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer
As SAP SRM Customer Service Agent you will be performing:
- Getting to know the SAP SRM support process, procedures and standards to extend enabling independent work.
- Determining requirements by working with German and English speaking customers.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information, searching independently for information in all available systems.
- Fulfilling service requests, completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Informing about found SAP SRM support process/system gaps that could be improved.
- Maintaining call center Jira database by entering information on regular basis.
- Maintaining SAP SRM support process statistics and updating documentation.
- Deciding urgency of an inquiry by predefined criteria.
- Communicating observed risks before problems occur.
- Other tasks defined by supervisor.
Be part of an international team!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal SAP SRM Customer Service Agent must fulfill the following requirements:
- Fluent German (written and spoken).
- Commnicative English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in Customer Service, Call Center will be an asset.
- Customer Orientation.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Verbal Communication Skills.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: