Junior Customer Service Agent in IT infrastructure
The Customer Service Agent in IT is responsible for users support regarding infrastructure issues, which were already addressed to the proper Helpdesk. Does this sounds familiar to you? If your answer was "yes" then come and see what we have to offer.
The Customer Service Agent in IT will be responsible for:
- Getting to know the respective IT processes, procedures and standards to extend enabling independent work.
- Determining requirements by working with English speaking customers.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information.
- Monitoring of case solving progress and deadlines.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues -escalating unresolved problems
- Informing about found IT process/system/ communication gaps that could be improved
- Maintaining database by entering information on regular basis
- Maintaining process statistics and updating documentation
- Training new joiners in the process
- Communicating observed risks before problems occur - being aware of consequences in case problems are not communicated/solved
- All other duties as assigned or required.
This position is suitable for people who are just starting their professional career.
The ideal Customer Service Agent in IT should meet the following requirements:
- Communicative English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- University degree in progress or newly graduates
- Experience in IT area will be an asset.
- Customer Orientation.
- Problem solving orientation.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: