IT Manager – SAP Web Applications and ECM
Are you looking for new challenges? Are you interestested on manage international projects? If your answer is yes, this job is what were you looking for!
The IT Manager – SAP Web Applications and ECM is responsible for:
- Manage applications and services within the landscape.
- Ensure a smooth operation of the for IT applications for LGBS and its worldwide LH Group customers in close cooperation with the LGBS IT team members in Germany as well as the contracted service providers.
- Handling of Incidents and Change Requests.
- Drive automation and digitization in IT and the supported processes.
- Preparation, execution and coordination of Web Applications and Enterprise Content Management projects.
- Collect requirements in a structured way, understanding them in depth and design solutions together with the IT team in Germany and service providers.
- Support customer projects and internal projects in terms of project planning and execution.
- Other duties assigned.
Manage and support projects in the field of IT with the best team!
The ideal IT Manager – SAP Web Applications and ECM must fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduation and University Degree or similar.
- Academic graduate in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Informatics or similar studies.
- +3 years of practical experience in supporting and managing applications in the environment.
- Experience in customizing and conceptual design of solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in Enterprise Content Management.
- Knowledge of GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- Planning and organizational talent; analytical skills and accuracy.
- Strong conceptual skills; problem solving competence.
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written).
- Good understanding of data flows and processes; management of considerable projects.
- Cloud-knowledge (IaaS, PaaS, preferably Azure and/or IBM Cloud).
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: