Work with us!
Your main job duties as a Senior Architecture Owner with a Cloud Native
emphasis include the development of new concepts and solutions in the
- Furthering business, data, practical, and technological architecture, as well as leading architecture and solution evaluations and making decisions to either ,,Make or Buy",
- Active accompaniment of other domains via translating business strategy, as well as functional and non-functional requirements into a sustainable solution architecture,
- Creation and maintenance of reference architectures and harmonizing these with other architects within your area,
- Keeping an eye on reusability and the creation of standards.
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- At least 7 years of work experience in the field of information technology ,
- Very pronounced knowledge of Cloud-Native Design principles, Microservice concepts as well as their implementation,
- Multiple years of experience in a current programming language, e.g.
Java or Go,
- Very good analytical skills with a strong agile mindset, high degree of willingness to be proactively engaged, with a hands-on mentality,
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, customer-service orientation, as well as the ability to be assertive,
- High degree of knowledge in the creation of container-based applications as well as their deployment and orchestration via Kubernetes.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: