Work with us!
- Work as part of an international, geographically distributed agile DevOps Team that implements and operates data products in Microsoft Azure,
- Contribute to the implementation of a new Data Warehouse for the whole Lufthansa Group,
- Support projects to implement new products in the Lufthansa Group Azure Data cloud,
- Support the migration of on-prem DWH and Business Intelligence products into the Azure cloud,
- Take over additional responsibility for specific topics like DataOps, Security, DevOps, Architecture & Design, etc. within the DevOps team.
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust – in ourselves, the team and the company – is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- Experience with the following technologies: Azure Synapse, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server 2019 Enterprise, Azure Analysis Services, SSAS, Azure Data Factory, Spark, Data Bricks, SSIS, PowerBI, SSRS, Terraform on Azure,
- Experience with the following programming language: Python, PySpark, TSQL Stored Procedure Programming, .NET / .NET Core is a plus,
- Experience with the following tools: Azure Portal, Azure DevOps (Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans), Visual Studio,Redgate SQL Toolbelt, Azure Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Atlassion Jira, Confluence,
- Strong teamplayer, used to work in self-organised, autonomous teams,
- Like to work in international, geographically distributed teams,
- English Fluent, spoken and written,
- Ambitious and open minded personality.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: