Junior Database Engineer
Work with us!
- If you have substantial experience in coding data transformation jobs, then here is a great carrier opportunity for you! For the new enterprise data platform dozens of Data Engineers will be needed to develop, migrate and maintain data pipelines (formerly ETL/ELT jobs). Data Engineering is a skill that will be highly demanded for the years to come. If you love working with data, you are the right person for the job! You will become part of a Scrum DevOps Team. The team implements or migrates data products self-organized. The team size varies, from small teams for stand-alone use cases to up to eight developers. User stories provision and prioritization are done by Lufthansa Product Owners.
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our culture is based on dialog, efficiency and empathy.
Working intensively together means we achieve great things together.
Interaction is extremely important to us, as it enables us to inspire each other anew each day.
Who are you?
- Willingness to learn new technologies,
- Substantial experience in implementing data transformation jobs or similar database know-how,
- Substantial experience with SQL, SAS, R type of coding,
- Python or Apache Spark would be helpful, but not mandatory.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with version control software,
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: