Work with us!
- As a Team Leader you will play a key role in developing team members, foster a spirit of teamwork as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee to succeed.
Team Leader ensures projects and services meet objectives agreed with LSYP customers. This person will be also a “guardian” for a customer - builds trustworthy relationship with a client, focused on deep understanding of customers’ needs and arise awareness of LSYP core competencies to create potential for future businesses.
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
We are looking for a great team leader that has:
- A university degree and some technical background,
- IT background especially in IT Operations area,
- Practical knowledge either on agile methods like Scrum and Kanban and ITIL foundations,
- Experience in leading teams,
- Ability to Inspire and motivate team members,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Experience in implementing team goals or objectives,
- Positive attitude with a passion to look for continuous services’ improvements,
- A customer orientation, able to build great relationships with clients,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English,
- Flexibility and mobility.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: