Pricing & Steering Analyst (80-100%, all genders)
Are you entrepreneurial and like responsibility? Do you enjoy working with data, not only to draw conclusions from it, but to derive specific actions and be the one to implement them and see them through? Are you a great communicator? And are you interested in commercial topics, in particular pricing? Then this role is for you!
Starting date: Upon agreement
You may apply in English or German
Revenue Management / Pricing
In this key role, you are responsible for the revenue generated in a subset of European markets for the LHG Hub Airlines. As part of our dynamic team, you set and execute the pricing strategy.
- Define, implement and adjust the pricing strategy and Origin-and-Destination steering in a market portfolio for all hub airlines within the Lufthansa Group (LHG) to maximize the revenue contribution to the network.
- Identify the different customer segments based on their observable characteristics, estimate their price elasticity of demand, and consequently price the offer and steer the availability to target them.
- Closely monitor & analyse revenue performance, anticipate trends and initiate corrective / improvement measures (“revenue hunting”) to achieve respective targets.
- Manage a large number of interfaces with a clear focus on reaching the group optimum based on collaboration and empathy.
- Prepare and hold persuasive presentations in front of peers, interfaces and superiors.
Sports facilities and showers, Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Employee and networking events, Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Our common goal is to make each customer’s flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile – always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- University degree in economics, business, finance or similar
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Proven entrepreneurial mind-set and hands-on attitude
- Strong conceptual capabilities
- Strong interpersonal & intercultural, presentation and communication (oral & written) skills
- Highly motivated team player
- Self-organized work attitude and excellent time-management skills
- Proven IT literacy (esp. MS Excel & Power Point) and adaptability to new software
- Experience in data analytics with R, Python is an asset
- Proven project management skills are an asset
- Fluent (written & spoken) in English; German is an asset
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: