Aviation Store Specialist
Do you like to work in logistics area? You were looking for new challenges? We have the ideal job for you! Come to see what we have to offer!
Logistics / Materials Management
The Aviation Store Specialist is responsible for:
- Physical handling of material.
- Operate equipment as directed.
- Input data in EDP system in keeping with procedures.
- Work with and support customer requirements.
- Perform record keeping and filing as needed.
- Work according to, and support the Quality Management System.
- Process documentation according to instruction and procedures.
- Recognize significance of required airworthiness certificates for aircraft material and properly applying associated regulatory requirements.
- Drive company vehicles for delivery/pickups on and around the airport.
- Perform support functions and deputized duties as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Receive and Ship aircraft material as per described procedures.
The ideal Aviation Store Specialist must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- Professional Experience desirable.
- English required.
- Aviation logistics knowledge desirable.
- MS Office, especially MS Excel skills as user.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Shift work/overtine.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: