So what are you waiting to join the exciting world of Lufthansa Cargo? JFK is one of our largest cargo facilities in the world where we provide cargo services to both passenger and freighter flights alike. This 24x7 environment is challenging and at the same time reqarding. Come to see us, come and join the team!
Logistics / Cargo
Within the operational targets set by Manager Handling F/GC-H or Head of Sales & Handling F/GC the Aircraft Handling/ Warehouse Handling Expert performs the following duties:
- Operations and Warehouse Handling.
- Support the implementation of the local/regional operations business plan.
- Support the implementation of local/regional measures meant for the support of the worldwide handling strategy.
- Assists in the analysis of cost/budget achievements/service element and performance.
- Monitors the operational performance for all aspects of the LCAG product.
- Continuously develops process improvements within export and import cargo services, in close cooperation with the key interfaces.
- Liaises with the GHA to encourage ongoing communication and promote desired service levels,
- Monitors the performance of subcontractors to ensure required performance levels and requests required corrective action.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Join our team!
The ideal Terminal Supervisor must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- University Degree or equivalent higher education diploma required.
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics management required.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM required.
- Conduct evaluation of staff, assess training needs, and participate in planning for training and development.
- Authorization of overtime as deemed appropriate.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
- English required.
- 3-6 years’ export and import warehouse operations experience required.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company may provide relocation.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: