Office Management Assistant
Become the glue to a diverse and international team spanning from Iceland to the Baltics. You will not only keep the office running in our London location, but also support the Management Team in reaching their targets for the region.
The Office Management Assistant is responsible for:
- Office Management as well as supporting in routine tasks.
- Act as point of contact, coordinate and monitor for the GM region: IDAs, SEAL requests, VIP cards, etc.
- Plan and prepare internal and external meetings and events.
- Organize duty travels.
- Translate and ensure high quality external correspondence/communication in local language for the country head.
- Training and/or EFM coordinator for the GM region, where applicable.
- Participate in other duties as assigned.
- Ensure discreet handling of all confidential matters.
- Team coordination and contact person for new colleagues.
- Secure the internal communication flow.
- Contact for authorities, top corporate customers and HON’s.
- Handle and file invoices according to internal guidelines and monitor monthly DRA costs.
We are waiting for you!
The ideal Office Management Assistant must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Professional experience desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Local/Other required.
- Computer proficiency as user.
- Assessment may be required.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Must possess permit to work in the country assigned.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589m and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.www.lufthansa.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: