AOG (Aircraft on Ground) Manager (all)
Do you want to make our customers happy by providing excellent AOG service?
Procurement, Customer service
In following our processes, you will learn to quickly make the right decisions under high pressure, while consistently providing our customers with excellent service. You are dealing with the entire request process – from taking customer requests to delivering the component shipment.
- Quickly responding to the airline customer AOG requests in the most effective way
- Serving customer requests in line with contractual parameters to ensure their smooth operations
- Handling ad-hoc loan & exchange requests from airlines all around the globe
- Documenting actions taken in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system, ensuring accuracy and paying attention to details.
- Sourcing units worldwide when required including logistics solutions
- Track and trace units until they reach their final destination
- Developing supplier relations to extend our worldwide AOG network
- Supporting KPI (Key Performance Indicator) generation to monitor and improve our performance
- Monitoring and controlling critical components, ensuring smooth flight operations
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Spairliners offers a muticultural work environment with a fun at work atmosphere.
This position is subject to a two phase selection process consisting of telephone and face to face interviews. You start on a two year fixed term contract with the opportunity of permanent employment.
- You are committed to providing excellent service and are passionate about aviation with work experience preferably in a high-pressure environment
- You have an apprenticeship or other education in logistics, customer service or similar
- You have English business level skills; French or German language skills are beneficial
- You are good at analysing technical documents and are even better at communicating whilst multi-tasking
- You are happy to work on a rotational 24/7 shift plan incl. on-call duty
Spairliners is a joint venture between Air France Industries and Lufthansa Technik. The company offers a comprehensive component support solution for A380 and E-Jet operators. The services include the provisioning and management of the spare parts inventory and overhaul and repair of components, together with the appropriate logistics. Overall Spairliners guarantees the availability of aircraft components where and when required. Founded in 2005, the company is headquartered in Hamburg; warehousing is located in Paris.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: