Are you looking forward to start a new career in the Collections field? If your answer is yes, come and see what we have to offer!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes, Customer service
As a Collections Trainee you will perform the following duties:
- Responsible of collecting the open debts for Lufthansa Cargo agents and LSG NAM customers.
- Addresses discrepancies to several departments in the US and MNL accounting.
- Analysis of customer accounts in SAP and payments received for LSG SkyChefs NAM Region.
- Performs database analysis and interpretation of client history and payment trends, as well as detection of possible default agents.
- Analyses open credits of Cargo accounts for possible negotiation with customers and third parties.
- Direct communication with internal and external customer on daily basis.
- Analysis and creation of a monthly collection calendar.
- Presentation of activities results and accounts receivable status on a bi-weekly or monthly basis.
- Takeover of additional tasks when required.
We are looking for young talent to join the company in the Collections team.
The ideal Collections Trainee must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor in Trade Business Management, Accounting, Commerce and Business Administration, International Trade or related desirable.
- Any experience with collections, customer service position and database analysis desirable.
- Intermediate/Advanced English required.
- Basic knowledge of SAP software desirable.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, with special focus in Microsoft Excel desirable.
- Lufthansa direct contract.
- Monthly bonus for English TOEFL Certification, effective with 565 score ($1,700.00 extra).
- Benefits package.
Flexi-time: 8 hours, Monday to Friday. (Example: 7:00 AM- 04:00 PM, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
Location: Polanco, ten minutes away from “Metro Polanco”. Temporary Home Office due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: