Head of IT Enterprise Architecture (m/f/diverse)
Do you want to bring in your innovative ideas to lead the development & execution of the LH InTouch IT technology and innovation strategy? technology and innovation strategy? Are you a digital native who is enthusiastic about structuring complex IT topics, leading a motivated team, and managing challenging digital projects?
We are looking for a Head of IT Enterprise Architecture (m/f/diverse) who will lead key projects, initiatives, system integrations, and system development.
IT, Network Management
- Developing our technology-driven corporate omni channel IT strategy to achieve effective and efficient service delivery
- Expanding our digital service platform and management of our digital projects including infrastructure-related topics
- Developing of project budgets, controlling, and reporting on expenditure
- Developing and managing an advanced supportability for Genesys & Cloud platforms
- Managing of external service providers to adhere to contractual agreement
- Cooperating with main stakeholders within LH InTouch and exchange with vendors on market trends
- Leading Project Management Office and Advanced IT Services departments currently consisting of 5 employees according to the LH InTouch core values
Health Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Vacation Days, Flight benefits
Want to make someone's day, every day? Join our global team and let your career take off with Lufthansa InTouch!
- Master’s degree computer & information technology or related field
- IT professional with min. 7 years ICT experience in similar area of responsibility with leadership experience
- Min. 5 years’ experience in designing, managing & developing omni channel contact center solutions (e.g. Genesys)
- Knowledge of Genesys, Azure, Citrix, Network security & architecture, server infrastructure, VMWare
- Strong proficiency in English language
- You want to make a difference in digital SME sector & have agile mindset
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: