Jr. Accountant/Accountant Billing Cargo Center (m/f/diverse)
Are you interested in independent handling of the administration activities based on sales and billing information?
Do you want to be responsible for communication with Lufthansa Cargo local representatives and customers?
Join us and become an active part of our team!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
The Jr. Accountant/Accountant in Cargo Billing:
- Performs the AirWayBill (AWB) quality assurance for Lufthansa Cargo’s customers (EQA – for export airway bills, and IQA for import airway bills) including application of procedures defined for her/his markets
- Clarifies and handles invoicing disputes, billing adjustments/discrepancies for CASS and nonCASS customers
- Performs general office/administrative work (CCA issuance & documentation filling, Country Specification updates)
- Provides Cargo agents with AWB stock
- Checks self-audit and other quality focused reports
- Support colleagues in case of customer account discrepancies in reconciliation process
- Updates and controls pricing master data in CaPri
- Checks Random Queue in MBQ
- If required by market specification – handles also AirMail processes or/and CASS and LEV reconciliation
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in any disciplines
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent command of all Microsof Office applications
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
- Analytical and conceptual mindset
- Numerical skills
- Team player
- Customer orientation
- Flexibility and adaptability
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: