Analyst Reporting Services (m/f/diverse)
Are you curious, dynamic and eager for new challenges in a multinational corporation? Do you want to play an active role in shaping the Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH?
Are you interested in reporting process? Join us and become an active part of our team!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
Analyst in Reporting is responsible for :
- Preparation of the Revenue/Cost/Sales/Business performance reports based on the data available in different EDP systems meeting the quality standards and deadlines agreed with the customer
- Driving Efficiency in the Reporting Process through Improvement Projects and automation
- Extraction and processing of data from various LH Systems
- Designing and generation of business reports
- Building reporting solutions to Customers
- Data Interpretation and Analysis
- Ad hoc report management
- Distributing reports in accordance with defined standards
- Maintaining contact with clients in English or/and German
- Maintaining high quality standards
- Handling independently incoming/outgoing communication written and verbal with customers
- Developing automated solutions for LGBS processes
- Continuous Improvement
- And other tasks defined by supervisor
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
- Very good command of MS Excel (pivot table, analytical functions, data visualization)
- Command of MS Access/ SQL will be an asset
- Command of MS SharePoint will be an asset
- Previous experience in Reporting or Finance Accounting
- Good command of English or/and German
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Systematic attitude to work
- Continuous Improvement mindset
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: