Junior Analyst / Analyst - Reporting, Data Management Services & Solutions (m/f/diverse)
Are you curious, dynamic and eager for new challenges in a multinational corporation? Do you want to play an active role in shaping the Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH?
Are you interested in Reporting and Data Management? Join us and become an active part of our team!
- Extraction & processing of data from various LH Systems
- Business reports generation
- Ad-hoc basic report management
- Creation of standard reports
- Distributing reports in accordance with defined standards
- Updating process documentation on daily basis
- Technical Data Interpretation & Analysis
- Internal accounting and financial controlling
- Maintaining contact with customers in English or/and German
- Handling independently incoming/outgoing communication written and verbal with customers
- Optimizing & Automating - business reports preparation
- Use and develop automated solutions ideas for report preparation
- Maintaining high quality standards
- Continuous Improvement
- Other tasks defined by supervisor
Join us! We are looking forward to your application!
- Good command of MS Excel (pivot table, analytical functions, data visualization).
- Previous SAP experience will be an asset.
- Previous experience in Reporting or Finance Accounting will be an asset.
- Command of MS Access/ SQL will be an asset.
- Command of VBA will be an asset.
- Good command over English and German (min.B1)
- Analytical and numerical skills.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: