Intern for Global Operations / Internal Communication (m/ w/ d)
You will support the international leadership team of Global Operations in the development and implementation of a customer centric roadmap. In addition, you will support the divisional communication manager on an intranet revitalisation project.
Administration / Verwaltung
basis of negotiation
Tasks will be project driven, with a key focus on enhancing an international service organisations customer centricity.
- Provide support to the leadership team in creating decision papers and presentations
- Support the intranet revitalisation project team to deliver an effective internal communication platform
- Provide support to the divisional comms manager in implementing a coherent communication strategy
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Work with us!
- A minimun of 4 semesters of studying economics or humanities - ideally focused on communications
- Excellent communication skills and highly proficient in spoken and written English as the position involves working in an international environment
- Quick thinking, taking personal responsibility and contributing creative ideas comes naturally to you.
The internship has a duration of 6 months.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: