Marketing & Communication Manager France
You are digital marketing native who’s looking for a job that will give you the opportunity to put your digital marketing knowledge to use and learn more about digital marketing.
The Marketing Communication Manager is responsible for the implementation of digital marketing and communications projects in France; in collaboration with the Senior Marketing Communication.
As an active member of the French team, the role will involve close collaboration with the leadership & commercial teams and international peers.
Implementing Marketing Strategy and Planning follow-up
- Follow-up of the local French marketing budget & ROI maximization
- Implementing the marketing strategy for France
- Identifying marketing trends, growth opportunities & risks
Content Creation and Communications
- Generate a consistent volume of marketing & sales collaterals for digital platforms
- Adapt, coordinate & localize global digital campaigns
- Deploy the inbound marketing editorial strategy locally
- Adapt sales collaterals
Digital Marketing for Awareness & Lead Generation
- Work closely with Sales, Management & HQ
- Develop campaigns on LinkedIn & Google
- Monitoring & reporting
- Manage the updating & improvement of the website
- Develop SEO and SEM
Press, events and 3rd party media partnerships to be developed
Joining AirPlus, you will :
- have a complete onboarding program and a coach available and invested to support you throughout your journey.
- be part of a department which challenges their team members and invests in their development.
- be part of a passionate and international team.
You know how to work in cross functional team can respond quickly to changing business needs & manage multiple projects of varying scale & tight timelines at once.
Most importantly, you are result oriented, conscientious, looking to be a part of an international team of passionate marketeers.
- Graduate level or higher
- 3 to 5 years of operational working experience in a corporate/B2B marketing & communication
- Understanding of the French market & industry marketing trends
Knowledge in corporate travel or a technical industry
- Confident communicator
- French native speaker mandatory, fluent English.
- Understanding of customer centricity & solution based marketing
- Good analytical skills & the ability to summarize
- Digital skills & Photoshop
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: