Data Warehouse Developer
Work with us!
- Working as part of an international, geographically distributed agile DevOps Team that implements and operates data products in Microsoft Azure,
- Contributing to the implementation of a new Data Warehouse for the whole Lufthansa Group,
- Supporting projects to implement new products in the Lufthansa Group Azure Data cloud,
- Supporting the migration of on-prem DWH and Business Intelligence products into the Azure cloud,
- Taking over additional responsibility for specific topics like DataOps, Security, DevOps, Architecture & Design, etc. within the DevOps team.
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
Experience with the following technologies:
- Azure Synapse, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server 2019 Enterprise
- Azure Analysis Services, SSAS
- Azure Data Factory, Spark, Data Bricks, SSIS
- PowerBI, SSRS
- Terraform on Azure
Experience with the following programming language:
- Python, PySpark,
- TSQL Stored Procedure Programming,
- .NET / .NET Core is a plus
Experience with the following tools:
- Azure Portal,
- Azure DevOps (Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans),
- Visual Studio,
- Redgate SQL Toolbelt,
- Azure Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio,
- Atlassion Jira, Confluence.
What do we welcome?
- Strong teamplayer, used to work in self-organised, autonomous teams,
- Likes to work in international, geographically distributed teams
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: