Work with us!
- A person in this position will be responsible for the setup of the Cloud infrastructure, both for new Cloud Projects and Cloud Migration Projects, as well; management and troubleshooting of the environments located in Cloud. The person will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the design, security, build test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Higher education - IT profile is preferred,
- Knowledge of cloud solutions with focus on MS Azure,
- Practical knowledge of MS Windows Server operating systems,
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Azure CLI),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English (spoken/written).
What do we welcome?
- Experience in MS Azure cloud platform,
- Experience in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory,
- Practical experience in automatization tools (Ansible, Terraform),
- Working in ITIL oriented environment,
- Experience in monitoring/logging tools (Kibana, Grafana).
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: