Aircraft Handling/Warehouse Handling Expert
Do you have experience in aircraft and warehouse handling? Do you enjoy Cargo environment?
If you answered "yes", then you need to apply for this opportunity at Lufthansa Cargo!
Logistics / Cargo
Within the operational targets set by Manager Handling F/GC-H or Head of Sales & Handling F/GC the Aircraft Handling/ Warehouse Handling Expert performs the following duties:
- Support the implementation of the local/regional operations business plan and measures meant for the support of the worldwide handling strategy.
- Monitors the operational performance for all aspects of the LCAG product.
- Continuously develops process improvements within export and import cargo services, in close cooperation with the key interfaces.
- Liaises with the GHA to encourage ongoing communication and promote desired service levels.
- Monitors the performance of subcontractors to ensure required performance levels and requests required corrective action.
- Assists in the management of all warehouse affairs and documentation, including handling of flights and trucks, storage of cargo, physical acceptance and delivery of cargo.
Be part of the team!
The ideal Aircraft Handling/ Warehouse Handling Expert should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- University Degree or equivalent higher education diploma.
- Professional experience desirable.
- 3-6 years’ export and import warehouse operations experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics management.
- English and Local/Other required.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
- Computer skills as user.
- Computer literate.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
- Conduct evaluation of staff, assess training needs, and participate in planning for training and development.
- Authorization of overtime as deemed appropriate.
*CV/Resume submission required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: