Intern Cabin IT Operations (m/f/d)
If you’re eager to help setting up a new airline with start up mentality and love to put your ideas intro practice & take on responsible tasks – then Discover might be the right place for you! Our six-month internship starts in August 2021.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life at Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
Flight / Ground Operations, IT
As an intern in our team, you support us in creating and implementing digital solutions for our cabin crews. You engage with crews in order to derive requirements for the digital workplace and IT landscape of cabin crews. Moreover, you serve as a key touchpoint to crews for IT support.
Your main tasks are:
- Further developing the digital workplace of our cabin crews
- Deriving user requirements for digital solutions
- Developing user stories and design requirements for new applications
- Engaging in app prototyping
- Serving as a touchpoint to more than 400 cabin crews with regards to IT
- Supporting our crew member in initial set-up of their mobile device
- Acting as supporting unit for hardware (apple) and software issues
To complete a six-month internship with us, you have to be enrolled for the entire period of the internship or complete the internship between your bachelor and master studies (Gap Year internship).
- You have preferably completed your bachelor studies (e.g. business administration, business informatics) and are currently in your master studies or gap year
- You have a high IT affinity combined with human centricity
- You have a quick comprehension & independent way of working
- You possess strong analytical skills & solution-oriented mindset
- You have a strong knowledge of iOS products and feel confident in using them
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken & written)
- You are confident in using MS Office programs
- Mobile programming/developer skills are desirable, but not required
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: