Flight Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
If your heart beats for flight operations and you are burning to exceed the regulatory flight operations requirements, Discover could be just the right place for you.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life@Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
Flight / Ground Operations
As part of our team, you are the expert for aircraft performance matters & regulatory requirements. Internal & external audits and operational risk evaluations belong to your broaden work area. With your expertise in sustainable fuel matters you support ensuring a safe & state of the art operations.
Your tasks include:
- Analyzing & classifying airports in the list of authorized airports
- Preparing performance data (MTOW, MLW, MZFW)
- Cross-checking flight performance & runway analysis
- Updating & cross-checking Operations Manual Part C
- Liaising with Lido with reference to performance data & navigation charts
- Supporting the EFB Administrator
- Supporting the Flight Operations in datalink matters
- Taking up tasks during aircraft phase-in & phase-out
- Supporting technical projects & risk analyses
- Ensuring compliance & monitoring of specific operations such as AWO, ETOPS, PBCS
- Follow-up of new regulations (EASA, LBA, ICAO, IATA, IOSA, etc.)
- You share our passion for the job and are customer focused
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills and exploring new ways of getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up and contribute to its success and growth
- Engineering degree (preferably aerospace engineering)
- Profound knowledge of the regulations (EASA Air Ops, ICAO Annex 6, 14)
- Willingness to collaborate across departments
- Safety driven analytical thinking
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: