Do you have experience in the ramp and ground handling of freighter aircraft? You may even have weight and balance experience? Then you need to apply for this opportunity at Lufthansa Cargo. We are looking for an ambitious and eager to learn individual who is capable to fill an opening in our flight operations department.
Flight / Ground Operations, Logistics / Cargo
Within the operational targets set by the superior, the Operations Agent performs the following duties:
- Calculation and Planning of load distribution for the aircraft taking into consideration the rules and regulations as per GOM.
- Cargo onload optimization in regard to aircraft volume and weight.
- Check of all ULD’s (Unit Load Devices) for airworthiness to ensure a safe flight operation.
- Keeps up-to-date with all developments & changes regarding new procedures, incl. security procedures.
- Assists the supervisor in the GHA’s (Ground Handling Agents) ground operations activities by economical utilization of all manpower and ensuring that all LCAG safety and quality standards are adhered to.
- Supervises, motivates, encourages, guides and evaluates the staff of GHA (General Handling Agents) in co-operation with GHA management.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Join the team of professionals that keep our freighter aircraft safe and flying!
The ideal Operations Agent should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- University degree or equivalent higher education diploma.
- English required.
Expert Knowledge required
- Professional experience desirable (3-6 years)
- Good computer literate.
- Knowledge of local custom regulations.
- Clean driving license.
- Computer skills as user.
- Computer literate.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter submission required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: