Global Contract Manager (m/ w/ d)
In this exciting role you are responsible for taking complex contractual documents from drafting through final negotiation to establish sustainable business relationships with global corporates. A high degree of independency, courage tomake decisions and diplomatic sensitivity describe you well? Then you should continue reading!
basis of negotiation
- Drafting global commercial client / partner agreements
- Analysis of contract T&C to ensure that the organization has the capacity to successfully perform and meet contractual obligations
- Development of contractual documents, templates and ancillary business forms
- Working with international Sales colleagues in steering the negotiation of global contracts with clients / partners and their legal representatives
- Negotiating with stakeholders, prioritizing projects and coordinating the information flow from different department contributors to ensure that deadlines are met
- Supporting AirPlus’ transformation project in regard to contract related topics
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
"Work with us!"
- (Para) Legal professional with a graduate degree and first several years of experience in a contracting position, either in-house within a financial services organization or in a commercial context at a law firm
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage own time and meeting deadlines within a highly pressurized environment
- Good team player with stakeholder management skills including diplomacy, ability to negotiate and strong decision taking skills
- Ability to work in a virtual team
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and / or German (alternatively French), as well as the ability to communicate with a high degree of authority to internal and external audience
- International business travel may be required.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: