Junior Systems Engineer (Local Environment)
Work with us!
- As a Junior Systems Engineer you will be the first line of support for Windows and MacOS.
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Higher education – IT profile is preferred,
- Experience with implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Windows operating systems (Windows 10, Windows Server),
- Knowledge of endpoint management tools,
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy components,
- Knowledge of networking principles (TCP/IP related),
- Good written and verbal English,
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
What do we welcome?
- Powershell scripting skills,
- Experience with VMWare vSphere environment.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: