Work with us!
- You will support business continuity for LSYP users and maintain high availability of provided services
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Very good knowledge of networking (routing, switching, wireless, security) at Associate level in Cisco networking technologies,
- Analytical thinking ability,
- Ability to locate and solve problems,
- Openness and willingness to support users,
- Independence, responsibility, systematicity,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Very good organization of own work,
- Good knowledge of English language, allowing for easy communication,
- Ability to create and maintain documentation,
- Higher education in computer science or related education.
What do we welcome?
- Professional experience in a similar position,
- Knowledge of protocols: IPSec, BGP
- Knowledge of devices: Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus, Cisco WLC, Palo Alto,
- CCNA certificate,
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: