Legal & Compliance Manager
Would you like to actively participate in the success of your company by guaranteeing a compliant environment ? Do you want to be part of an international team and the demanding financial industry?
Look no further, this challenging legal role is made for you!
The jub purpose is to ensure corporate compliance with all aspects of relevant French regulations and legislation. But also to provide regulatory advice and aim to develop and environment which balances compliance requirements with commercial needs.
- Manage the payment institution obligations with BdF, ensuring all regulatory returns and responses to regulatory requests are accurate, complete and submitted o time to time
- Review and draft appropriate customer documentation within the terms of the local requirements
- Maintain compliance policies and procedures; identify potential areas of compliance risk and define necessary actions
- Participate in legal and compliance projects, assisting with developing and implementing regulatory policy, e.g. as part of product launches
- Responsible for general legal queries and requirements
- Coordinate training for all managers and employees as required
- Support internal and external audit reviews
Flight privileges, Service phone, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours, Medical Insurance, 36 days of annual vacation, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Joining AirPlus, you will :
- have a complete onboarding program and a coach available and invested to support you throughout your journey.
- be part of a department which challenges their team members and invests in their development.
- be part of a passionate and international team.
- A degree in law is required
- A compliance qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a similar position or relevant field, with experience in legal, anti-money-laundering, compliance, GDPR and internal control
- Experience within the payments and cards industries is essential
- Demonstrable regulatory experience with BdF rules and regulations
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong commercial acumen
- Sound judgment - capable of developing independent opinions and defending own view
- Highly organized and efficient with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Team player with a strong work ethic that takes ownership of their job, being self motivated and proactive
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: