Manager Training Planning & Licensing (m/f/d)
If your heart beats for crew training, you're not afraid of challenges & solving problems and want to provide valuable contributions to the feasibility of trainings in the airline operation from planning as well as from administration side - then Discover could be just the right place for you.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life@Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
Administration, Flight / Ground Operations
As a part of our team, you plan and coordinate all relevant trainings of our cockpit and cabin crews securing compliance with EASA and national CAA regulations.
Your main tasks are:
- Monitoring of the timely implementation and completion of trainings in accordance with EASA and LBA regulations
- Coordination of training requirements with operational necessities
- Creation of training schedules in close collaboration with our training organization
- License control and respective communication with the German LBA
- Preparation and follow-up of training courses, provide training course support
- Surveillance of the ‘training files’ for all cockpit and cabin personnel
- Close collaboration with Crew Training, Crew Planning and our Heart of Ops
- You share our passion for the job and are customer focused
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills and exploring new ways of getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up and contribute to its success and growth
- Completed bachelor degree or commercial apprenticeship and/or several years of relevant professional work experience, preferably with crew training background
- Knowledge of flight operational documentation, EASA Part-FCL, EASA Part-ORO requirements
- Problem assessment & solving skills with ability to work in a strategic, accurate and reliable manner
- Perseverance to get the job done
- High sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to build strong trust and teamwork across the various cross-functional groups
- Proficient knowledge of MS-Office and aviation IT systems (e.g. Jeppesen, NetLine Crew, E-File, TPMS)
- Fluent in German and advanced English skills (written and spoken)
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: