Business Data Analyst (m/f/d)
If you are excited by the idea of making Discover a leading data centric airline by developing joyful data and analytics solutions for our business departments within a cross-functional team - then Discover is just the right place for you.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life@Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
As part of our dynamic Data & Analytics team, you are focused on building innovative solutions with the goal of establishing a data centric mindset within Discover. You work hand in hand with all our departments in order to identify questions & quickly provide answers based on data & analytics.
Your tasks include:
- Direct collaboration with all business departments
- Design and implementation of metrics, reports and dashboards
- Ad-hoc data analysis to support and drive key business decisions
- Design, implementation and maintenance of data preparation pipelines for reports and dashboards
- Identification and proving of analytical use cases in a cross-functional agile team
- Implementation and maintenance of automated reporting solutions
- Evaluation of new technologies and tools regarding their use and benefits
- You share our passion for the job and are customer focused
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills and exploring new ways of
- getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up and contribute to its success and growth
- 2+ years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics or a similar
- Versed in the use of data visualization tools (preferably Tableau or MS Power BI)
- Knowledge of structured query languages (e.g. SQL)
- Working experience with Microsoft Azure data & analytics services like Data Factory, Databricks & Synapse
- Knowledge of data warehousing & business intelligence tools and terminologies
- Knowledge and experience in applied statistics, data analysis & data preparation
- Agile & pragmatic mindset and working style
- Interest & knowledge in setting up and configuring Azure services would be a big plus
- Familiarity with aviation business processes & associated data beneficial
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: