Are you ready to start your professional career in the Human Resources field? Then, come and see what we have to offer!
As Jr Recruiter for this team, you will be performing:
- Responsible for providing administrative support in one or more specialized functions of Recruitment HRSD.
- Collaborates in the team operational performance process, quality, compliance and business partner satisfaction.
- Direct communication with Hiring Managers and Human Resources personnel for LH Companies worldwide.
- Continuous follow up of activities directly with Senior and Team Manager.
- Responsible for protecting Data Privacy/ Compliance at all time.
- Collaborates in continuous improvement and Lean philosophy in the team process (creation Kaizen ideas and Six Sigma project application).
- Performs on an efficient way in all team processes in order to keep under control the key performance indicators.
- Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
We are looking for young talent to join the company in the Recruitment team.
An ideal candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor in Psychology, Business Administration or HR related desirable.
- Desirable 6 months' experience in HR Recruitment processes.
- Intermediate/Advanced English required.
- Good command of Windows tools, great Excel skills
- Lufthansa direct contract.
- Monthly bonus for English TOEFL Certification, effective with 565 score ($1,700.00 extra).
- Benefits package.
Flexi-time: 8 hours, Monday to Friday. (Example: 7:00 AM- 04:00 PM, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
Location: Polanco, ten minutes away from “Metro Polanco”. Temporary Home Office due to Covid-19 pandemic.
*Company do not provide relocation.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: