Product Initiative Owner (m/f/d)
Initiative Owners are responsible for creating, coordinating and monitoring the development of new and existing products or services. Therefore, an Initiative Owner collaboratively prioritizes and defines the overall initiative and its Minimum Viable Product.
Responsible for the end-to-end development of products/services. Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer
- Works in an fast-paced environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to form the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Develops, owns, and executes the product/ service roadmap
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Work with us!
- Scale agile framework is part of your DNA - https://www.scaledagileframework.com
- Customer first, MVP thinking mindset
- Proactive, self-managed with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire colleagues and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: