Work with us!
- As a Penetration Tester, you’ll contribute technically to Cyber Security client projects and internal projects.
- Range of tasks also include the planning and implementation of technical reviews and audits.
- You will also advise on how to deal with weak points in a risk-oriented manner.
- You also actively monitor security developments / technologies on the market and share your experience with the team.
Free parking, Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in penetration testing,
- You specialize in at least one of the following focus areas:
o Web application / web service / API pentesting,
o infrastructure & cloud pentesting,
o mobile pentesting (iOS / Android),
o RICH Internet application / fat client pentesting & reverse engineering,
- Experience in handling offensive tools such as Burp, Nessus, Metasploit,
- Very good command of English.
What do we welcome?
- Certifications in the field of offensive IT security desirable (e.g. OSCP or similar),
- Documented participation in Bug Bounty or acknowledgement of Responsible Disclosures outside those programs,
- Granted CVEs,
- Experience playing CTFs,
- Effective oral and written communication skills,
- Good interpersonal skills.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: