IT Consultant (m/ f/ d)
As Consultant IT you will closely work together with the CIO of AirPlus and support the daily tasks and responsibilities of the CIO and the IT Division. You are responsible for creating a technology vision providing the overall guidance for development and implementation of business technology solutions. An IT Cost Cutting Program will be a critical successfactor in the future.
basis of negotiation
You are a strong supporter, driver and stakeholder in our IT Transformation Program to upgrade and simplify the AirPlus IT Architectural & Organisational landscape for the future.
- Manage change within the IT organisation
- Prepare and support “Buy vs. Build” decisions and establish strategic relationships with key IT vendors
- Partner with senior business leaders to develop an integrated IT and business strategy
- Sponsor collaborate planning processes to ensure high quality IT services at optimal cost for the enterprise
- Challenge and align overall IT spending with enterprise business strategies
- Initiate and ensure improvement processes that impact customer satisfaction and relationships
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Work with us!
- Many years of relevant business and technical experience
- Experience of IT Transformation is required as well as experience of introducing Agile and DevOps in the context of bi-modal IT
- Further experience should include modern IT architecture, cloud knowledge and a deep understanding of the security requirements for cloud and distributed architecture in Financial Institutions in regulated environments.
- While acting as a representative of the overall IT department and/or the CIO you need to work on top management level and you are able to interact with stakeholders also on Top Management level
- Your personal skills enable you to motivate people and guide them through the upcoming changes.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: