Are you interested in working on a dynamic and challenging position within the aviation environment?
If you said yes, apply to our Supervisor position and be part of our team!
Logistics / Materials Management
The activities for the Supervisor may include the following:
- Lead dialogue meetings as deputized.
- Practice and assist in implementing LEAN principles in day to day tasks.
- Shop around with airlines and service providers for lower rates on bulky transports.
- Insure that export compliance and TSA compliance is met for all gateway transports.
- Process incoming/outgoing material as per described procedures.
- Guide staff in choosing appropriate carrier for transport based on price/quality/availability/leadtime.
- Input data in TMS and reports in keeping with procedures.
- Coordinate with airlines, trucking agents and other service providers as required.
- Work together with Branch Manager and other Supervisor(s) to ensure proper scheduling of time off for all employees.
- Work according to the Quality Management System.
*Other tasks as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Come work with Lufthansa Technik Component Services!
The ideal Supervisor should meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma / GED desirable.
- 2+ years' experience in airfreight industry.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Experience in air transportation and coordination of freight transportation. Training in export/import procedures including export control and TSA Security measures.
- Must be able to obtain authorization to access Airport Security Areas Training in export/import procedures including export control and TSA Security measures.
- Must be able to obtain/pass STA (Security Threat Assessment) background check from the TSA/Homeland Security.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- Possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
*CV/ Resume required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: