Data Visualization Consultant (m/f/diverse)
Austrian Airlines is looking for a Data Visualization Consultant (m/f/diverse) to drive and shape Austrian’s transformation into a digital company. You will be co-guiding a digital delivery team from the first idea to the final solution with the goal of increasing business value of our data.
Business Strategy / Corporate Development
Full time, Gross annual salary from EUR 35.910,56
As Data Visualization Consultant (m/f/diverse) , you will be managing budgets, timelines, and stakeholder relationships along the way. Your work will touch on a variety of topics, spanning from airport & flight operations to HR & finance.
- Align, lead, collaborate and co-work within our digital delivery team, comprised of project managers, data engineers, data scientists, and data visualization artists
- Provide business analysis & project support to design and drive key capabilities, including business cases, KPIs, realization metrics and plans
- Drive digitalization initiatives and use cases to reach company goals
- Effectively communicate digitalization program status to middle and upper management by synthesizing relevant milestones, success criteria and risks
- Co-lead and support internal “digitalization” Steering Board that consists of key company stakeholders, acting as central touchpoint for all Austrian digitalization topics
- Co-steer external providers that collaborate on / are involved in digitalization topics
Talent Management & Recruiting
Austrian Airlines AG
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Doctor‘s office
Prompted by the COVID-19 crisis, we are reinventing our relationship between business and data to improve the decision-making processes by becoming a data-driven company.
Work with Lufthansa Group stakeholders to collaborate on cross business-unit projects and initiatives and stay ahead of digital trends inside and outside.
Creating stunning and meaningful top management reports with Tableau and initiate, support, manage data & process-driven digitalization projects
- At least 5 years’ experience in the area of digital leadership & managing digital transformation teams, preferably experience in strategy consulting
- Advanced degree(s) in business management, digital innovation or related fields
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Tableau Desktop
- Proven experience in creating a vision, roadmap and strategic direction for a digital company transformation
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies in IT infrastructure, advanced analytics, and data science
- Experience in managing and overseeing PMO activities
- Strong analytical and technical skills
Ready for Take Off?
Please apply online enclosing your convincing letter of motivation and CV. Please note that you are subject to the current short-time work regulations at Austrian Airlines.
Austrian Airlines is Austria's largest airline. During the Corona pandemic, we brought thousands of Austrians home and ensured the availability of much-needed hygiene products with our cargo flights. With about 6,000 employees from more than 60 nations, we are pursuing a common goal – to emerge stronger from the crisis in order to provide our passengers with an unforgettable travel experience again. As a member of the Lufthansa Group, we are part of the largest airline network in Europe and are operating in a dynamic competitive environment. In order to take off again with full power we are looking for committed personalities who want to actively shape our future.www.austrianairlines.ag/jobscareer.aspx
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: