Expert Operations Support (m/f/d)
If your heart beats for administration as well as flight operation and you're eager to improve the satisfaction of our crews & the experience of our customers every day – then Discover is the right place for you.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life at Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
Administration, Planning / Organization
As a part of our team, you will take over an essential role within Operations Support and be particularly responsible for administrative activities.
Your tasks in detail are:
- Act as a counterpart for our crews at the ops support desk
- Organize & follow-up the uniform reorder process
- Play an active role in the developing process & final run of a stationary uniform swap shop
- Support & follow-up of crew communications via internal digital channels
- Active administrative coordination in close collaboration with external providers for all HOTAC and TRAPO related topics
- Invoice follow-up & verification
- Additional ad-hoc tasks
- You share our passion for the job and are customer focused
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills and exploring new ways of getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up and contribute to its success and growth
- Completed vocational education, preferably within the aviation industry
- Extended experience within aviation administration, preferably with additional experience as active crew member
- Creative approach & strong organizational skills
- High level of flexibility, improvisation skills and willingness to perform shift-work, holiday & weekend duties
- Fluent in German & advanced English skills (written and spoken)
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Excellent team & social skills
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: