Category Manager - Eurowings Discover (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Join Eurowings Digital as Category Manager - Eurowings Discover (f/m/diverse) and help us to create Europe's smartest travel platform!
Marketing, Sales / CRM
As Category Manager - Eurowings Discover (f/m/diverse) you hold the end-to-end responsibility for Eurowings Discover sales performance on eurowings.com. You translate customer and business requirements into initiatives to leverage the max. sales potential and drive customer satisfaction.
- You perform excellent stakeholder and project management towards external and internal teams.
- You develop the online sales strategy for Eurowings Discover flights on eurowings.com (Web/App) for all customer segments.
- You aim to maximize customer satisfaction and CLV.
- You know how to translate customer needs into business requirements that are well thought-through, concise, and understandable.
- You drive the prioritization and implementation of revenue-maximizing initiatives with partners, stakeholders, and teams.
- You continuously improve your category’s performance by coordinating the implementation of effective on-site optimization and personalization activities.
- You act as an interface to external and internal teams to ensure the optimal implementation of initiatives.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Mentoring, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Great! In this case, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in product or category management in an agile environment.
- University degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Experienced in managing complex projects, ideally in an eCommerce or other technical context.
- Strong empathy for our customers and users.
- Ablility to develop customer-centric product concepts with maximum business value.
- Enthusiast for eCommerce and aviation.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, data-driven, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking.
- Strong communication skills and team player mindset.
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: