Manager Maintenance (m/f/d)
If your heart beats for daily technical processes of a flight operation and you are burning to make our customers' experience a little better every day - then Discover could be just the right place for you.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life at Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
Engineering, Aircraft / Industrial Engineering
As part of our TechOps team, you form an important interface within Discover and to our Lufthansa Group internal/external partners. With your constructive manner & know-how, you contribute to the development of our fleet & meet the daily challenges applying our values joyful, easy & approachable.
Your tasks in detail are:
- Take over responsibility for the maintenance of the fleet
- Ensure that the Discover CAMO meets the regulatory requirements of active control & direct involvment
- Be in close contact & exchange with the maintenance organization of Lufthansa Airline
- Act as the contact person & take over the interface function for maintenance & operations topics in the direction of Lufthansa Airline/Technik & others
- Review all necessary maintenance measures regarding the continuing airworthiness, which are ensured in cooperation with the Technical Competence Center
- Develop measures for technical, economical & process-related improvements in the field of responsibility
- Initiate, participate in or manage various TechOps projects and, if required, support projects in other areas
- You share our passion for the job & are customer focused
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills & exploring new ways of getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up & contribute to its success and growth
- Degree in engineering, computer science and/or appropriate work experience in a corresponding field of activity (CAMO/Engineering/Maintenance Organization of an aviation company)
- The aviation legislation (Part CAMO / Part 145) is a familiar framework for you
- In addition, you already have experience & knowledge in aircraft maintenance
- AMOS, manage/m, Netline OPS++ are familiar applications with which you have already gained experience, you have an affinity to IT in general
- You have a strong sense of commitment, resilience
- You can quickly grasp tasks and with your good analytical skills you can quickly work out solutions
- Your communication skills, assertiveness & negotiation skills contribute to our mutual success
- You bring energy & fun to develop the TechOps of Discover with us
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: