Manager Maintenance (m/f/d)
If your heart beats for daily technical processes of a flight operation and you are burning to make our customers' experience a little better every day - then Discover could be just the right place for you.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life at Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
Engineering, Aircraft / Industrial Engineering
As part of our team, you form an important interface not only within Discover but also to our Lufthansa Group internal and external partners. One of your first responsibilit is to manage the A320 ramp-up for the CAMO Discover with regards to maintenance and operations.
- Taking over responsibility for the maintenance of the fleet
- Ensuring that our CAMO meets the regulatory requirements of active control & direct involvement
- Keeping a close contact & exchange with the maintenance organization of Lufthansa
- Acting as the contact person & taking over the interface function for maintenance & operations topics in the direction of Lufthansa Airline, Lufthansa Technik & others
- Reviewing all necessary maintenance measures regarding the continuing airworthiness, which are ensured in cooperation with the Technical Competence Center
- Developing measures for technical, economical & process-related improvements in the field of responsibility
- Initiating, participating in various TechOps projects and, if required, supporting projects in other areas
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours
- You share our passion for the job & are customer focused
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills & exploring new ways of getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up & contribute to its success and growth
- You have a university degree in engineering (aerospace, mechanical, electrical) or computer science and/or have appropriate work experience in a corresponding field of activity
- The aviation legislation (Part CAMO / Part 145) is a familiar framework for you
- You have experience and knowledge in aircraft engineering
- You are familiar with AMOS, manage/m, Netline OPS++
- You have a strong sense of commitment & resilience
- You can quickly grasp tasks & work out solutions
- You enjoy working in a team where your communication & negotiation skills and assertiveness contribute to our mutual success
- You are fluent in German and have good English skills (B2 equivalent)
- You are willing to develop your professional skills
- You bring energy & fun to develop the TechOps of Discover with us
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: