Service Operations Manager (m/f/d)
To support us with our ambitious development plans, we are looking for a Servicing Operations Manager to play a key part in turning our operations strategy into an operational roadmap that addresses people, processes, and systems.
The Servicing Operations Manager will provide leadership, direction and execution of the strategic vision of the operations transformation program.
- collaborate closely with the Operations leadership team to manage & drive initiatives and change programs quickly across the business
- deep understanding of operational and servicing processes, relevant technology and a customer experience mind-set in all aspects
- translate our strategy into an operational roadmap, in support of driving efficiencies, customer retention and monetization
- guide, recommend and prioritise investments in core systems and other enabling technologies
- lead and drive key infrastructure initiatives
- interpret and assess current business practices
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Work with us!
- 3+ years in a relevant role - Customer Success, general Business Operations or Sales Operations would all be a great foundation
- Prior experience with a complex technology product, targeted at mid-market and/or enterprise, and requiring a services-based activation of new customers
- A strong Project or Program Management background, with examples of you leading cross-functional initiatives with business and technical stakeholders
- A keen interest in Customer Success, revenue retention and scaling SaaS companies
- Experience in business process improvement and optimization from an operations perspective
- Ability to influence and lead change
- Expert in Unified Communication systems
- Solid business acumen / commercial awareness
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: