Specialist Marketing Automation & Performance Marketing (m/f/diverse)
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do. This role will implement programmatic and operational initiatives with our agencies and through our marketing automation platform, Salesforce, including CRM, mobile advertising, social media, and performance marketing while working closely with different stakeholders like designers, developers, marketers, agency partners & project managers.
Frankfurt am Main
The Marketing Automation and Performance Marketing Specialist is accountable for Marketing Automation, Social Media and Performance Marketing. This position is the main contact for all digital marketing executions including relevant segmentation and performance marketing with the digital agency.
- Manage our media partners/agencies to establish digital media plans, improve performance, and drive innovation in campaigns
- Responsible for email/mobile marketing development, execution, and evaluation incl. segmentation, testing and deployment
- Define, propose, integrate and optimise customer journeys into the marketing automation system (Salesforce) for an efficient marketing communication
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics, create reports to improve segmentation, increase engagement/interaction, and recommend channels based on insights
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reports/recommendations to improve campaigns, optimise budgets, and grow sales
- Manage marketing automation processes by proactively researching and implementing best practices and industry standards
Flight privileges, Jobticket
Our mission is to make air travel more comfortable and enjoyable, yet more environmentally friendly and sustainable at the same time. From new technology through pioneering services all the way to sustainable materials and processes, we are open to lots of ideas.
The position requires excellent communication skills and a strong affinity for digital trends/innovations. Openminded personality and intercultural openness are necessary to succeed in international teams. The person should have strong attention to detail and be flexible in finding solutions.
- University degree in business administration, marketing or media computer science
- 3-5 years of marketing automation and online marketing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Social Studio and preferably Audience Studio or similar platforms: concepts, best practices, operations
- Strong independent project management and critical thinking skills
- Capability of handling multiple tasks with priorities under minimum supervision, no silos
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- German or English is a must, excellent skills in English or German as 2nd language (spoken and written), Turkish is an advantage
- Willingness to travel nationally/internationally
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus but not mandatory
It’s all hidden in our name. Founded as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines in 1989, we are a true sun specialist and offer numerous direct connections between Europe and Turkey. Besides flying our guests to many idyllic holiday destinations in Turkey, we reconnect them with their families and loved ones with our direct flights from Europe to many Anatolian cities. Without a doubt, we owe our success to our valuable passengers who prefer to fly with us and also our workforce of more than 4,200 employees who dedicate themselves to serve our customers with the highest quality and who are experts in their field. Together, we are the SunExpress family and we do our very best to ensure remaining as high-flyers for another thirty years and offer high quality services to our guests. Our headquarters is located in sunny Antalya, which is known as the touristic capital of Turkey. Another key hub is Izmir on Turkey’s Aegean coast. The company’s second headquarters is located in Gateway Gardens in Frankfurt am Main.www.sunexpress.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: