Manager Customer Development & Sales - Digital Fleet Solutions (Asia Pacific)
Are you experienced in the Sales field? Would you like to promote the product portfolio of Digital fleet solutions to different customers? If your answer is yes, then come and see what we have to offer!
Sales / CRM
As a Manager Customer Development & Sales - Digital Fleet Solutions (Asia Pacific) your duties may include:
- Representing and promoting the product portfolio of Digital Fleet Solutions to external and internal customers.
- Leading digital driven projects, developing (key) clients and coordinate with relevant stakeholder to implement and execute products of the Division Digital Fleet Solutions.
- Support the development of new digital sales concepts and strategies for the innovative digital products (e.g. AVIATAR).
- Contract negotiation, adjustment and scope revision in accordance to BU requirements.
- Responsible for revenue and profit (customer-related) of the customer contract and related digital activities.
- Preparation, review and coordination of offers and business plans and required technical documentation for successful customer projects.
*Other duties as assigned or required.
An ideal Manager Customer Development & Sales - Digital Fleet Solutions (Asia Pacific) must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Information Technology or Business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Sales or Customer relations preferably in aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul field (MRO) or similar technical services.
- Excellent English skills.
- Knowledge of Asian languages or German is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Asian cultures.
- Excellent customer service and customer oriented.
- Strong problem solving and team work skills.
- Capacity to develop and drive business forward.
- Ability to represent Lufthansa Technik.
- Able to travel to Germany and to the Asia-Pacific region.
*Resume and Cover Letter required.
If this is you, please send us your detailed resume incl. your current and expected remuneration. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: