Do you want to be part of Lufthansa Technik Sofia?
Currently, we are looking for Aircraft Painter.
- Performance of any internal / external painting task including technical cleaning
- All activities shall be done in accordance to the relevant processes and procedures
- Any work performance shall be done in an economical way, in fully respect to the required high quality, health and safety, tool care and in a duly time manner
- Support team members and contribute to ensure progress is made on the project with the Workshop network plan (man-hour, material, milestones etc)
- Signing the related documentation after task performance and as work is being progressed
- Working on demand in any MRO station
- Support production projects if required or on request
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to company issues at all times
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Family days (family learns workplace know), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Medical Insurance
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik base maintenance network. It performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
- Knowledge of English language enough to read and understand rules, instructions and manuals
- Three years experience in car/aircraft painting or adequate training
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lufthansa-technik-sofia
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: