Are you interested in coordinating quality management programs? Do you have experienced in Quality Audits? If your answer is yes then come and see what we have to offer!
Aircraft / Industrial Engineering, Quality Management
As a Quality Auditor, your tasks may include:
- Audit Quality systems and organizational capabilities for deficiency identification and correction for the LHT Group.
- Develop and implement quality management programs and procedures.
- Gather, analyze and evaluate facts to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Track, analyze, report and problem solve quality issues.
- Perform investigations and write reports for accident and warranty occurrences.
- Coordinate and manage quality management programs, quality vendor management oversight and regulatory and business compliance as described in EASA Part 145/14 CFR 145.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with the operations management team, internal customers, vendors, aviation authorities and all business contacts.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Join our team!
An ideal Quality Auditor, must fulfill the following requirements:
- High School diploma/GED or Bachelor desirable
- College or technical degree, vocational training (or comparable education)
- 3 years’ experience in aeronautical field (preferably) or in quality management required
- 2 years’ experience in conducting audits
- Successfully completed course in quality management (inc. audit module) or an aviation auditor course
- Understanding of a quality system and its implementation to international standards (such as EN/AS 9110 and EASA Part 145/14 CFR Part 145) and/or aviation legislation requirements
- Understanding of C.A.S.E policy and procedures of the air carrier section
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and work permit in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel and take assessment screening
*Company will not provide relocation assistance
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: